For anyone that knows me , you know I love my two kitties more then life itself. Although this list is written about them.. it applies to all of our furry friends 🙂 A special thank you to these two for not leaving my side this past week when I have been really sick!
1.Thank you for never judging me..You both sit on my bed and listen to me ramble on and on about my problems day and night without telling me how truly crazy or wrong I am. Thank you for watching me try on fifty different outfits before I go out and picking the first one… You never tell me how ridiculous I am. Your sweet meows tell me “that one looks perfect mom !”
2. Thank you for always being there when I call you...Thank you for always answering me when I call you, whether its food, time for bed, or just because I want your love. You never hesitate to come find me no matter where .
3. Thank you for knowing when I need you before I even know I do..Before my first tear even hits the floor you know that I need you. I love the way you come running into me with that sweet , sympathetic look in your eyes. You know something isn’t right and you’re already right there on my lap purring and snuggling me..Things like this make it really hard to get upset about whatever life is throwing my way..
4. Thank you for snuggling me every night.. I never sleep alone. You are both always there one on each side of me. Although sometimes I get annoyed because I can barely move.. I know that its just because your love me is unconditional you want to be close to me always.
5. Thank you for ALWAYS loving me …. Thanks for letting me give you both the best british accents. I know you are both the superiors at the party because of it 😉 The amount of times I have come home from the bar and picked you up I have no idea. I can only imagine what goes through your heads..”oh here we go …she’s bad tonight”. You never get mad at me when I kiss you uncontrollably or when I make you dance. I talk to you both for hours sometimes and never put you down sometimes I think I squeeze you so hard your eyes might pop out.. but still you put up with it .
6. Thank you for being the reason I go a little faster the closer and closer I get to being home.. I am just outside of town when I think about how excited I am to get home to you two. I can never contain my excitement of thinking about how you both will be waiting at the door when I open it.
7.Thank you for having such good hygiene…. I have met a lot of cats in my time.. and NONE of them are like you two. Thank you for never going outside the litter box. Thank you for bathing yourself so well.. This really makes me appreciate you two alot more. You are unlike any cat/cats I have ever met.
8. Thank you for never leaving me… The amount of times you both have gotten out has thrown my anxiety through the roof. Thank you for never going farther then just outside the door.. (probably because you are so overwhelmed you don’t even know your next move).. but still thank you ..:)
9. Thank you for being the absolute best things in my entire life.. you are both a true blessing from god. I could never thank him enough for having grandpa’s car break down that one summer day.. Seeing you two on that farm.. I knew you would be mine. You are my living breathing guardian angels.
10.Thank you for making me feel so important…Your undying love for me makes me feel so special. When it feels like no one else cares there you both are sitting there looking at me “we love you mom.”